Monday 2 March 2020

What It Means To Be Hours Away From Funding! How Easy And Quick Financing Changed My Business And My Life.

It is impossible to explain the significance of fast funding to anyone who hasn't experienced the desperation of needing money and not finding it! As a business owner, it is painful to see sureshot business opportunities slipping away and your business losing ground – just because you couldn’t pump in liquidity on time.

Over the years, I have experienced all sorts of cash crisis – short-term cash flow issues to devastating seasonal business changes and everything in the middle. At each stage, having access to credit would have made my life simpler, and my business stronger, but the credit system isn't designed to help small businesses in need. The banks are too scared to lend to struggling small businesses!


However, alternative lending companies are braver and more willing to help SMEs. When I approached Crest Hill Capital (a New york established alt-lender) last summer, it was just to get hold of money quickly. I have experienced the slow-moving approval process of banks many times in the past and knew that with my low credit score, the chance of actually qualifying was slim. It made no sense to waste more time and effort in the traditional financial services industry, so I headed off to try my luck with alternative financing. My experience with Crest Hill Capital totally changed the way I do business!

It Changed My Mindset
Having access to money – almost instantly – had the biggest impact on my approach to business. Unsure of where the money would come from had made me a cautious businesswoman. I thought small and tried to make my business dreams safe. Having quick and easy funding changed the way I took risks. With money to fall back on and fund ambitious plans, I now reach for bigger deals and am more willing to try out more offbeat ideas.

Gave My Business Room To Breathe And Grow
Off the top of my head, I can easily think for at least half a dozen instances where I missed out on good money-making deals because I didn't have the cash to invest in an opportunity. All these missed opportunities stunted my business. With quick financing from Crest Hill Capital, I have seen my business expand quickly. I no longer have to wait on the sidelines, looking at prospective profitable ventures slide off and disappear.

Invest In Long-Term Growth
With backing from Cresthill Capital, I am now able to lay the foundation of long term business growth. I have been toying with several expansion ideas and now can slowly start investing and pushing my business towards long-lasting profitability and stability. Cresthill Capital gave me no chance for complaints – I have used their funding deals to improve my marketing outreach, added a new product line, and hired two new employees. A year ago, all this had seemed impossible!

Image result for funding

The Bottom Line
Alternative lenders like Cresthill Capital fund businesses in just a couple of days, and they also give credit to companies with low FICO scores or to relatively new firms! There is no way I would have found the money I needed anywhere in the traditional financial market – at least certainly not without collateral. So I am incredibly pleased to find a reputable financial partner!

Like I said in the beginning, one has to experience being cut-off from credit to really appreciate fast funding. I have engaged with Crest Hill for only a year, and just knowing that credit is available has changed the way I approach my business!

No comments:

Post a Comment